Classwork

regulatory body is a public organisation or government agency that is set up to exercise a regulatory function. They have certain codes of practise. For example, they aren't allowed to use discriminatory, abusive and racist language. 
When making my commercial advert, I am going to take into consideration things such as:
Who it involves
What time it is
STEP 1 : Go to the ASA website

Step 2 : Fill out the form


Radio Adverts have 3 main purposes:
To inform
To persuade
To sell






Persuasive Tools

Humour
Repetition
Stereotypes
Sex




The narrator utilises descriptive language to create emotion and attempt to make the audience/viewer feel empathetic towards the children. They also used a soft background melody to add even more tension.







Draft

The main reason why I conducted this research was to help me acknowledge the current market of the magazine industry and the efforts required to create a suitable informative piece for teenagers.
My film magazine is called 'Just View It' and it contains features such as interviews with featured actors, sneak peaks of the movie and reviews from other people. The cover of my magazine features the new movie 'Spider Man Home-Coming'. The main purpose of my film magazine is to inform my readers concerning all the new movies coming out. The secondary main purpose of my magazine is to entertain my consumers and customers.

Target audience  

My initial audience was between the ages of 17-18 old but after I conducted some primary researched, I decided to change it to the ages ages of 16-17 years old. This was because in my class, there was not a lot of 18 year old pupils so I figured that the magazine would have not sold a lot of copies. Doing this saved me a lot of failure because if I picked the inadequate/wrong target audience it could have cost me a lot of money.

Production Costs 

Through my conducted primary research and taking production costs into account I decided that I should distribute it in a shop such as WHSmiths seen as it is very popular nationally. This would possible boost my film magazine sells.
My magazine would cost around £5 because it took into account the amount of money it would take for me to produce one. (£2.50)

My film magazine would come out weekly mainly because it does not take a lot of money to produce one. Also, according to my questionnaire, more customers would buy my magazine would buy it weekly rather than monthly, daily or yearly.


Conclusion 











Comments